Expand your offering, also in digital!
|The entire range of KM boring tools, plus digital solutions directly from Swisstools|
We are delighted to offer you an attractive expansion of your existing product portfolio exclusively in these demanding times.
Swisstools has been producing high quality KM tools for over 30 years. From now on, you have the option to purchase the complete range of boring tools for KM applications directly from Swisstools.
Visit our new online catalog for KM applications here
Furthermore, we have created a conversion table to find the correct Swisstools’ number based on KM to symplify your ordering process. You can download the excel conversion table here.
SWISSTOOLS DIGITAL PRODUCT INNOVATION
Swisstool is proud to announce that the digital solution is now integrated into the full program of boring tools for KM applications. The digital solutions provide machine shops with an innovative option to readjust the tool on the spindle by reducing setup and idle time within the accuracy of 0.001mm.
|Further benefits of our digital solution:|
• Very easy and proven operation
• 0.001mm accuracy and direct measurement system (no backlash)
• The display unit is compatible with all fine boring heads
(0.3mm – 2205mm)
• The same display unit is reversible (LH/RH) and can work in mm or inch
• Standard AAA battery are required only in the display unit, no battery and electronic evaluation units installed inside the boring head
• Very resistant against dust and fluids penetration
• No changes in shank dimensions, equipment or spare parts of the existing KM product line
• Digital and analog use of the same boring heads is possible
|Swisstools has added the digital solutions to the full program of boring tools for KM applications. Please check our digital expansions here or contact us directly.|
We are determined to support you fully with the introduction of this product line and are looking forward to getting in contact with you.
SWISSTOOLS is a Swiss based market leader in the modular tool systems industry that bases its success on key services for customers, direct product development and internal production.
Since August 2019 SWISSTOOLS is part of SCHAUBLIN SA, a wholly owned subsidiary of RBC Bearings Incorporated, located in Delémont (Switzerland).
SWISS TOOL SYSTEMS AG
Phone: +41 (0)71 634 85 20
Fax: +41 (0)71 634 85 29